Application Deadline: Applications accepted on a rolling basis, Priority application deadline March 15, 2022
Anticipated Start Date: May, 2022
Anticipated End Date: August, 2022, end date subject to change based on intern's and host organization's schedules
Hours/Week: full-time and part-time internships available
Work Schedule: Hours can be flexible. Must be able to work some Saturdays
Work Location: Park City, Utah
Compensation from host organization: Full-time internships are paid. The host organization does not offer compensation for part-time internships
Company Website: https://atlasrtx.com/
- Must have completed at least 30 credit hours by the internship start date
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must be a declared major in the College of Science or a recent graduate
Additional Requirements for This Position:
- Completed at least one course in statistics, computer science, or data science OR submission of relevant analytics or data science project (can be a personal project)
Based in the beautiful mountains of Park City, Utah, AtlasRTX is revolutionizing how companies engage their customers and stakeholders using AI, mobile messaging, and machine translation to create modern customer experiences. AtlasRTX helps identify key opportunities, leveraging our technology, to reach customers more efficiently and effectively.
AtlasRTX is passionate about creating a diverse environment. We encourage applications from candidates of every race, color, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are proud of our co-founder team culture that prioritizes inclusion, kindness, and achievement. We give deserving people a chance to make a difference, and invest in growing them personally & professionally. Our culture is our advantage. #CoFounderCulture.
Interns will be mentored within our organization and fully immersed into our #CoFounderCulture where they will work directly with our team members to assist in various projects throughout the stages of product operations, development, design as well as data reporting and analytics. The ideal candidates will encompass the FOUR H’s of AtlasRTX, Happy, Humble, Hungry, and Horsepower!
- Excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies, and building compelling web applications and UI
- Proficient in Excel (formulas/macros)
- Basic knowledge of statistical and data science approaches
- Participation in data science and/or analytics project a plus (this may include visualizations, presentations, reports, etc.)
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to deliver in scope and on time
- Work well in teams, respecting and welcoming ideas from colleagues
- Can meet deadlines and manage projects autonomously
This internship is part of the Facilitated Internship Program.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for the Career Exploration Scholarship.
Contact the internship coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the position, program, or scholarship.