Application Deadline: April 7, 2022
Anticipated Start Date: Mid-May, 2022
Anticipated End Date: early-August, 2022, end date subject to change based on intern's and host organization's schedules
Work Location: 824 S 400 W B121 Salt Lake CIty UT 84101
Compensation from host organization: none
Company Website: https://treeutah.org/
- Must have completed at least 30 credit hours by the internship start date
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must be a declared major in the College of Science or a recent graduate
Additional Requirements for This Position:
TreeUtah seeks an intern to assist with daily operations, including assisting with our community tree plantings and/or tree planting education programs at elementary schools.
- Interest in science education and engagement
- Self-motivated person who likes to take a project & run with it
- Experience/interest in working with children is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
This internship is part of the Facilitated Internship Program.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for the Career Exploration Scholarship.
Contact the internship coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the position, program, or scholarship.