Help us build the future.


Designed by the firm of Young & Hansen, construction was begun in early 1918.

While the building was under construction, it was used as temporary housing for soldiers during WWI as there was a cooperative agreement between the Army and the University to house military personnel during the war.

Although its original use was as temporary housing, it was intended to be used as the Stewart Training School after WWI. This building housed the Stewart Training School from 1919 until 1966. It was officially named the William M. Stewart Building in 1968.

Jeff Martin

Executive Director for Institutional Advancement

Jeff Martin

Executive Director for Institutional Advancement
 801-581-4852
 martin@science.utah.edu

Eliot Wilcox

Associate Director for Institutional Advancement

Eliot Wilcox

Associate Director for Institutional Advancement
  801-581-4360
 wilcox@science.utah.edu

James (Jim) DeGooyer

Major Gifts Officer

James (Jim) DeGooyer

Major Gifts Officer
 801-581-3124
 jdegooyer@science.utah.edu

>> back <<