Student Affairs Office
ACCESS Program Director & Student Community
Academic Program Coord. & ACCESS Program Mgr.
Faculty Mentor and Advising Team
College of Science
Pearl Sandick, Ph.D.
Associate Dept. Chair
Physics & Astronomy
Alla Borisyuk, Ph.D.
Natascha Knowlton, M.S.
Caroline Saouma, PH.D.
College of Engineering
Stacy Firth, Ph.D.
Steven Naleway, Ph.D.
Taylor Sparks, Ph.D.
College of Mines and Earth Sciences
Jessica Wempen, Ph.D.
Director of Student Activities
Teaching Assistants & Mentors
- Kirstin Manuum, Education Specialist
Summer Instruction (syllabus)
Science in a Changing World (SCI 3000) is taught by a team of research faculty and graduate students from the STEM and humanities disciplines. Special guests and experiences (fieldtrips) are also incorporated and announced annually.
Research Experience: Partnering Labs
Campus Programming Support
- Global Change and Sustainability Center
- Department of Communications
- MUSE Project
- Office of Undergraduate Research
- Women’s Resource Center
- Hinckley Institute
- Sustainability Office
- Student Success Advocates
- LGBT Resource Center
- Office of Inclusive Excellence
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Career and Professional Development Center
- InSTEM (ASUU, ACCESS affiliated club)
Hugo Rossi, Professor Emeritus, Mathematics
The ACCESS Program for Women in Science and Mathematics honors the vision of Hugo Rossi who remains actively engage in ACCESS and is committed to advancing the success of women in STEM (ACCESS History).