the Science Campus
Widtsoe Building (JWB)
Completed 1901 - Named for John A. Widtsoe, President 1916-21
Cowles Building (LCB)
Completed 1901 - Named for Leroy E. Cowles, President 1941-46.
Talmage Building (JTB)
Completed 1902 - Named for James E. Talmage, President 1894-97.
Completed 1915 - Removed in 1966 to build the James Fletcher building.
George Thomas Building (GTB)
Completed 1935 - Named for George Thomas, President 1921-41.
South Physics (PHYS)
Opened 1961 - Formerly named Engineering Hall.
Fletcher Building (JFB)
Opened 1967. Named for James C. Fletcher, President 1964-71
North wing opened 1968.
South Biology (BIOL)
College of Science Campus
Formed 1970 - Includes JTB, LCB, JWB, Chemistry, BIOL, LS, JFB and PHYS.
Henry Eyring Building (HEB)
Named 1980. Named for Henry Eyring.
South Wing (HEB)
Renovation of the James Talmage building in 1993.
Skaggs Biology (ASB)
Dedicated 1998 - Named for donor Aline Wilmot Skaggs.
Renovation of the Leroy Cowles building in 2002. T. Benny Rushing Math Student Center opens.
Opened in 2003. Named for donors Gary and Ann Crocker.
Opened in 2006. Named for donor David M. Grant.
Renovation of the James Fletcher building in 2009.
Renovation of the South Physics building in 2009
Thatcher Building (TBBC)
Dedication of the Thatcher Building for Biological Chemistry
Crocker Science Center (CSC)
Dedicated 2018. Named for donors Gary and Ann Crocker.
Stewart Building (ST)
Renovation of the William Stewart building new Applied Sciences building addition planned for 2022.