We ❤️ OUR Science Alumni
- Designing the FutureDate: 2/9/2022 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM This presentation will look at how design education is reshaping the way we think about designers in our organizations as leaders and boundary spanners. Recent work from the Multi-Disciplinary Design Program will be shown and discussed.
- Networking for Introverts: Tips to Get StartedDate: 1/26/2022 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM "Even now, as a career coach, hearing the word networking makes my stomach flip over and makes me want to go hide," says Sarah Kovalesky, assistant director for the U's Career Exploration and Curriculum at the Career & Professional Development. Join her for a discussion about how she […]
- U Alumni Night at the JazzDate: 2/2/2022 6:00 PM SOLD OUT: The Salt Lake City Alumni Club invites you to attend a special night at Utah Jazz at Vivint Smart Home Arena.
- Founders Day 2022Date: 3/30/2022 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM U Alumni presents its Founders Day awards to seven honorees for their outstanding professional achievements, public service and/or commitment to the U. Presentation of the awards will take place at the Cleone Peterson Eccles Alumni House.
- Go Learn: Peru – Architecture, Urbanism & AstronomyDate: 6/16/2022 to 6/30/2022 Join us on a fascinating exploration to study the diverse cultures and the history of ancient Andean civilizations and their architectural alignment with the constellations that transformed them into living stone calendars. Learn more and register now.
- Go Learn: Paris – A Moveable FeastDate: 5/22/2022 to 5/28/2022 This five-day Go Learn experience will guide you through the abundant riches of Paris's literary, artistic, historical, and culinary traditions. Learn more and register now.
Monica Gandhi BS'91
Growing up in Utah taught me a great deal and my time at the University of Utah was refreshing, eye-opening, formative and life-changing. The world has always struggled with disparities and vulnerable populations, such as those living with poverty or with stigma, are more prone to infection and poor health outcomes.
Great education comes with great privilege. It is our duty as graduates of the College of Science at the University of Utah to go out in the world to attempt to right these disparities, combat the stigma and carry the ideals of our rigorous scientific education forth.
>> GIVE TODAY