SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AID
The College of Science offers a number of scholarship opportunities for incoming freshmen, undergraduate and graduate students. The application deadline is March 1, 2020.
Before you apply
- First apply to the University of Utah Office of Admissions to be eligible for College of Science scholarships.
- Create a Campus Information Services (CIS) account using your University ID (uNID) and password.
- Activate your University E-mail account (U Mail) using your uNID and your new password.
- When both accounts are activated you can apply for College of Science Scholarships.
- For more info contact the College of Science at 801-587-8978 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current University of Utah students must provide a signed Permission to Release Waiver to each academic or research professor asked to write a letter of recommendation.
- High school students are NOT required to provide a permission to release waiver unless requesting a letter from a University professor.