Advising & Registration
Now that you have completed your New Student Virtual Orientation modules, you will be able to register for an advising and registration session. Use the links below to register.
Prepare for Your Advising Session
- Make sure your FERPA pin is set up
- Check out the Math Placement website and come with an idea of what math class you think you should be in (a list of the math classes you took in high school is also helpful here)
- List of AP/IB classes taken and the scores you received on tests
- Think about the goals you have for your first semester
- Come ready to participate and ask any questions you have so far!
- What gen eds are most helpful for my degree?
- How do I build my class schedule around my job?
Attend Your Advising Session
- This is where your advising hold will be removed so that you can register for courses
- Learn more about the College of Science and your department
- Meet one-on-one with an Academic Advisor for quick first semester course planning (you will not receive a four year plan at Orientation)
- Learn how to use Schedule Builder
- Register for Fall 2022 classes!