Incoming freshmen and transfer students
Before you can apply for scholarships:
- First apply to the University of Utah Office of Admissions to be eligible for College of Science scholarships.
- Create a Campus Information Services (CIS) account using your University ID (uNID) and password.
- Activate your University E-mail account (U Mail) using your uNID and your new password.
- When both accounts are activated you can apply for College of Science Scholarships.
- For more info contact the College of Science at 801-581-6958 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The College of Science offers a number of scholarship opportunities for incoming freshmen, undergraduate and graduate students. To apply complete the University of Utah Scholarship General Application. Once you complete the General Application you will see a list of recommended scholarship opportunities. The application deadline is March 1, 2019.
Current University of Utah students must provide a signed Permission to Release Waiver to each academic or research professor asked to write a letter of recommendation. High school students are NOT required to provide a permission to release waiver unless requesting a letter from a University professor.
- ACCESS Program for Women in STEM
- Crocker Science House Residential Living Opportunity
$1,000 to assist with room and board
- Freshman Scholarship in STEM
- Sandra J. Bromley Scholarship:
Multi year award, 15 credit hours for 8 semester
Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarships
- College of Science Dean’s Scholarship
- Don and Rebecca Reese Scholarship in Science Teaching
- Joseph T. Crockett M.D. Memorial Scholarship
- Theodore V. Hanks Scholarship
- Workman Nydegger Scholarship for Women in Science and Technology
- ACCESS Program for Women in Science and Mathematics