The application deadline for the
Don and Rebecca Reese Scholarship in Science Teaching has been extended to April 2, 2018. To be considered for the award, complete the online application.
The College of Science offers a number of scholarship opportunities for incoming freshman, undergraduate and graduate students. Students are encouraged to review the information for each scholarship individually and apply for scholarships for which they meet the eligibility requirements.
To apply complete the Academic Works General Application. Once you complete the General Application you will see a list of scholarship opportunities. The application deadline is March 1, 2018.
Current University of Utah students must provide a signed Permission to Release Waiver to each academic or research professor asked to write a letter of recommendation. High school students are NOT required to provide a permission to release waiver unless requesting a letter from a University professor.
NOTE: Incoming freshman and transfer students
You must be admitted to the University of Utah to apply for College of Science scholarships. Before you can apply for scholarships you must create your Campus Information Services (CIS) account using the University ID (uNID) and password included in your admissions letter. Once you have created your CIS account you must activate your University E-mail account (U Mail) using your uNID and your new password. When both accounts are activated you can apply for College of Science Scholarships.
If you have not applied for admission or received your admission letter to the University of Utah, please contact the Office of Admissions.
For more information contact the College of Science at 801-581-6958 or email@example.com.
Incoming Freshman Awards
- ACCESS Program for Women in Science and Mathematics - $4,500 award
- Eugene Loh’s Flys Eye Cosmic Ray Scholarship – multi year award, 15 credit hours for 8 semesters
- Freshman Scholarship in Science and Mathematics - $1,000 award
- Sandra J. Bromley Scholarship – multi year award, 15 credit hours for 8 semesters
Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- College of Science Dean’s Scholarship - $4,000 award
- Crocker Science House Residential Living Opportunity – $1,000 to assist with room and board
- Don and Rebecca Reese Scholarship in Science Teaching - $2,000 award
- Eugene Loh’s Flys Eye Cosmic Ray Scholarship– multi year award, 15 credit hours for 6 semesters
- Joseph T. Crockett M.D. Memorial Scholarship - $2,000 award
- Theodore V. Hanks Scholarship - $10,000 award
- Workman Nydegger Scholarship for Women in Science and Technology - $1,000 award
- ACCESS Program for Women in Science and Mathematics - $3,500 award