The College of Science offers a number of scholarship opportunities for incoming freshmen, undergraduate and graduate students. To apply complete the University of Utah Scholarship General Application. Once you complete the General Application you will see a list of recommended scholarship opportunities.
Current University of Utah students must provide a signed Permission to Release Waiver to each academic or research professor asked to write a letter of recommendation. High school students are NOT required to provide a permission to release waiver unless requesting a letter from a University professor.
NOTE: Incoming freshmen and transfer students
You must apply for admission to the University of Utah to be eligible for College of Science scholarships. Before you can apply for scholarships you must create your Campus Information Services (CIS) account using your University ID (uNID) and password. Once you have created your CIS account you must activate your University E-mail account (U Mail) using your uNID and your new password. When both accounts are activated you can apply for College of Science Scholarships.
If you have not applied for admission to the University of Utah, please contact the Office of Admissions.
For more information contact the College of Science at 801-581-6958 or email@example.com.
Incoming Freshmen Awards
- ACCESS Program - $4,500 award
- Crocker Science House Residential Living Opportunity – $1,000 to assist with room and board
- Freshman Scholarship in Science and Mathematics - $1,000 award
- Sandra J. Bromley Scholarship – multi year award, 15 credit hours for 8 semesters
Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- College of Science Dean’s Scholarship - $4,000 award
- Don and Rebecca Reese Scholarship in Science Teaching - $2,500 award
- Joseph T. Crockett M.D. Memorial Scholarship - $2,000 award
- Theodore V. Hanks Scholarship - $10,000 award
- Workman Nydegger Scholarship for Women in Science and Technology - $2,000 award
- ACCESS Program - $3,500 award