Campus

James Talmage Building

Original site of the medical school


South Physics Building

Headquarters of Physics & Astronomy


South Biology Building

South Biology BUILDING Completed: 1967 Architect: William F. Thomas


Thatcher Building

Curie Club and chemistry labs


Fletcher Building

Sweigart lecture hall and the heart of physics


Skaggs Building

Cell bridge and Brio coffee


Henry Eyring Building

The historical home of Chemistry


Widtsoe Building

JOHN A. WIDTSOE BUILDING Completed: 1901 Named for: John A. Widtsoe, President […]


Cowles Building

LEROY E. COWLES BUILDING Completed: 1901 Named for: Leroy E. Cowles, President […]


Crocker Science Center

Crocker Science Center The University of Utah dedicated its new Gary and […]